By Shailesh Kumar Shivakumar
Build a Next-Generation company electronic Platform with Portals and UXP
A whole advisor to Portals and consumer event Platforms presents in-depth assurance of portal applied sciences and consumer event structures (UXPs), which shape the most important pillars of a latest electronic platform. Drawing on his adventure in a variety of roles in several portal engagements, the writer grants diversified views of an analogous know-how platform.
The first part introduces portal via a number of viewpoints to cater to a large viewers, together with enterprise, operations, improvement, integration, functionality, and structure perspectives. The e-book information many novel and virtually confirmed types and frameworks, akin to portal price attention framework, portal overview framework, portal evaluate version, portal infrastructure making plans concepts, and portal integration strategies. you furthermore may find out about powerful electronic software techniques, together with portal roadmap procedure, collaboration process, portal safety making plans, portal trying out method, web optimization, and analytics making plans concepts.
The moment part dives into UXP and complicated issues. It elaborates on UXP layout techniques, together with UXP reference structure, buyer contact element research, consumer event mapping, and responsive website design. It additionally seems at complicated themes, akin to next-generation portals, portal traits, portal consumer event approach, omni-channel approach, portal KPI, portal pitfalls and top practices, portal defense, portal governance, electronic application administration, and portal functionality engineering.
In the 3rd part, the e-book provides 4 case reports concerning intranet portals, retail portals, customer support portals, and portal content material administration. It discusses company drivers, demanding situations, portal suggestions, and answer merits for every of the case studies.
Written via a professional practitioner, this e-book balances the center themes of recent portals besides rising applied sciences within the electronic area. compatible for the total electronic know-how neighborhood, together with IT managers, electronic architects, builders, and testers, it provide you with a pragmatic advisor for effectively development most sensible practices-based electronic structures with forward-looking beneficial properties.
Read Online or Download A complete guide to portals and user experience platforms PDF
Best systems analysis & design books
With the entire fabric to be had within the box of artificialintelligence (AI) and tender computing-texts, monographs, and magazine articles-there is still a significant hole within the literature. in the past, there was no accomplished source available to a wide viewers but containing a intensity and breadth of data that permits the reader to completely comprehend and quite simply observe AI and delicate computing thoughts.
This is often quantity seventy two of Advances in pcs, a chain that all started again in 1960 and is the oldest carrying on with sequence chronicling the ever-changing panorama of data expertise. every year 3 volumes are produced, which current nearly 20 chapters that describe the newest know-how within the use of desktops at the present time.
* Hardware/Software Partitioning * Cross-Platform improvement * Firmware Debugging * functionality research * checking out & Integration Get into embedded platforms programming with a transparent knowing of the improvement cycle and the really good elements of comprehend the embedded platforms improvement cycle and the really expert facets of writing software program during this setting.
This booklet offers an creation to laptop benchmarking. Hockney comprises fabric inquisitive about the definition of functionality parameters and metrics and defines a suite of compatible metrics with which to degree functionality and devices with which to specific them. He additionally provides new principles caused by the applying of dimensional research to the sphere of computing device benchmarking.
- Performancemanagement für serviceorientierte Java-Anwendungen GERMAN
- 10th International Symposium on Process Systems Engineering: Part A
- Real-Time Systems: Design Principles for Distributed Embedded Applications
- Synchronous Programming of Reactive Systems
- Architecture for A Changing World
- Agile Systems Engineering
Extra info for A complete guide to portals and user experience platforms
This will provide a high level overview of the scenarios and we will discuss them in detail in the coming chapters. Business scenarios for portals The list of business scenarios where portal can be used are listed here: • Digital marketing: Portals are the preferred choice for digital marketing scenario, which can leverage the web content management, document management, and workflow features offered by the portal platform. Portals can be widely used for marketing promotions, campaign management, marketing analysis dashboards, etc.
1. Normally during program execution, we will prioritize the “low-hanging fruits” to provide quick wins and achieve faster time to market. With this strategy, we can achieve high business value with relatively lesser effort and enable those capabilities in the initial release. 1, interactive UX, business enablement functionality, SSO, personalization, and partial technology consolidation will be targeted for the initial releases. Additionally, functionality that can be rolled out leveraging the in-built portal features with little customization will be a part of initial release; this includes features like basic collaboration features leveraging chat portlet; in-built wiki, forum, and community features; enterprise integrations using out-of-the-box portlets, etc.
Enterprise search: Built-in search and support for external search plugins help portals to crawl and index enterprise content sources. • Collaboration: Portals can be used as collaboration platform to provide features such as chat, wikis, document sharing, web conferencing, communities, etc. • Social integration: One of the main integration scenarios for a portal is to integrate with external and internal social platforms. • Process engine: Portals often provide workflow support for modeling business processes.